We only deal with companies that follows International or National legislation. Unfortunately there are a lot of unserious players in the market. If you have experienced fraud or attempts to fraud do contact the authorities that have jurisdiction over the company / person you have in mind.
If you want to stay anonymous, several regulatory institutions can offer a protection program.
We have listed the most common Regulators below.
- Financial Conduct Authority, (FCA)
- Prudential Regulation Authority, (FRA)
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC)
- China Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC)
- China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC)
For more information on this topic and to find other countries see Regulatory Authorities by Country.