Instrument & Service Description
Buying or Purchase of Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
Our Leased Standby Letter of Credit is issued by World Top 100 Banks, we use the Bank SWIFT Network to have clients Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) delivered Bank to Bank using SWIFT MT799 followed by SWIFT MT760. We operate a reliable, efficient delivery and authentication process that includes two stages of Independent Verification on Two Respected Financial Transaction Networks:
- Euroclear – We lodge the Leased Standby Letter of Credit in your name on Euroclear and provide you with all the Euroclear pages confirming the SBLC is live and ready to deliver to you. You can then independently check and verify the SBLC is on Euroclear in your name and approve the SBLC for Swift delivery to your bank.
- Swift.com – After you have verified the SBLC on Euroclear, we then commence delivery of the SWIFT MT799 followed by SWIFT MT760 to your bank coordinates.
Client Deposits are 100% Protected with 3 Levels of Protection
We value our relationships with our clients so much that ALL CLIENT DEPOSITS receive 3 Tiers of Protection which are:
1/ Staged Payment of the SBLC Deposit in 3 Payments as the SBLC is Delivered.
- 1st Payment due (approx. 15% of SBLC Deposit) after all Parties Sign SBLC Delivery Agreement
- 2nd Payment due (approx. 25%of SBLC Deposit) after SBLC is on Euroclear and Verified by the Buyer
- 3rd Payment due (approx. 60% of SBLC Deposit) after Swift MT799 is sent and is Verified as by the Receiving Bank
This Staged Payment Structure provides Security, Confidence and Minimizes client Risk. It allows clients to commence the delivery of a Leased Standby Letter of Credit with confidence knowing they receive verified evidence of a real, genuine, authentic transaction prior to them making the 2nd and 3rd payments of the SBLC Deposit.
2/ Two Percent (2%) Non Performance Penalty in the SBLC Delivery Agreement.
3/ Deposit Refund Protection Program (Optional).
The Deposit Refund Protection Program which is optional Guarantees clients Deposits are 100% Safe AND ensures clients Deposits are paid back in FULL to their bank account BEFORE we Deliver the Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) to the clients nominated Bank coordinates.
This is a unique Program that is only available to clients of EC! We specially structured this program to provide clients with the safety, security and peace of mind they deserve when Purchasing a Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) from us.
We strongly recommend ALL clients complete the Deposit Refund Protection Program prior to purchasing a Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC).
13 Massive Advantages when Buying a Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) from us!
- Program operated with Leased Standby Letter of Credit from Top 100 World Banks
- Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) are available in Euro Currency
- Low Leasing Rate of 8+2 (10% Total)
- SBLC Deposit is paid in 3 Stages Payments as the SBLC is Delivered
- 10 Days to Complete Full Payment after Delivery of MT760 to your Bank.
- MT799 Pre advice Included with Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Delivery
- No Personal or Corporate Credit Checks
- No Project Documentation Required
- LOI Signed within 24 Hours of being completed and returned to us
- Simple Delivery of MT760 direct to your Bank.
- All Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) are Fresh Cut specifically for each Client
- 2% Non-Performance Penalty in All agreements
- Your Deposit is 100% Capital Protected and Repaid in Full to you BEFORE we Deliver the Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) if you enrol in our Deposit Refund Protection Program.
- 10M SBLC – €250,000
- 20M SBLC – €280,000
- 30M SBLC – €300,000
- 50M SBLC – €320,000
- 70M SBLC – €350,000
- 100M SBLC – €400,000
- 150M SBLC – €450,000
- 200M SBLC – €500,000
- 300M SBLC – €600,000
- 400M SBLC – €650,000
- 500M SBLC – €800,000
Prices in Euro
Estimated Completion Time:
- The SWIFT MT760 is Delivered 2 to 3 Days after the Issuing and Receiving Banks exchange MT799s.
Closing Process – SWIFT
- Within 3 (banking) days of all Parties signing the Leased Standby Letter of Credit Agreement the PURCHASER will pay the 1st Deposit Payment to the PROVIDER.
- After the PROVIDER is in receipt the PURCHASERS 1st Deposit Payment. The PROVIDER will authorize a fresh cut BG / SBLC MT760 Instrument to be assigned in the PURCHASERS name at the PROVIDERS Bank and have the instrument placed on Euroclear. The PROVIDER will then present to the PURCHASER a package of 14 Pages of Euroclear documents as evidence the BG / SBLC is lodged on Euroclear in the PURCHASERS name.
- Within 3 (banking) days of the PURCHASER successfully verifying and authenticating that the PURCHASERS BG / SBLC is lodged on Euroclear the PURCHASER will complete the payment of will pay the 2nd Deposit Payment to the PROVIDER.
- After the PROVIDER is in receipt the PURCHASERS 2nd Deposit Payment. The PROVIDER will authorize the PROVIDERS bank to issue and send a Preadvice Notification via swift MT799 to PURCHASERS designated bank receiving account. PROVIDER shall provide a copy of the issued MT799 to the PURCHASER by email.
- Within 3 (banking) days of the PURCHASER successfully verifying and authenticating the PROVIDERS BG / SBLC swift MT799, the PURCHASER will complete the payment of of will pay the 3rd Deposit Payment to the PROVIDER.
- When the PROVIDER is in receipt the PURCHASERS 3rd Deposit Payment and the PURCHASERS bank has replied to the PROVIDERS Bank MT799 with SWIFT MT799 that is received by the PROVIDERS bank and is verifiable on the Brussels system at Swift.com, then the PROVIDERS issuing bank will schedule issuing and sending the BG / SBLC via swift MT760 to PURCHASERS designated bank receiving account. Provider shall provide a copy of the MT760 to the PURCHASER by email.
- The PURCHASERS bank verifies and authenticates the MT760, and pays for the BG / SBLC within Ten (10) banking days, and pays the 2% consultancy fees/commissions as per the Irrevocable Fee Protection Agreement in this agreement.
- Providers bank, within three (3) banking days of receipt of full Invoice payment for the Bank Guarantee, sends the hard copy original BG to the Beneficiaries Bank by bank-bonded courier.
Important: Our contracts also include the purchaser returning the Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) to the Issuing bank 15 days prior to the Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) expiration. This is a critical requirement of all Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC).
Critical Compliance Criteria:
- Accepted Criteria: Clients that comply with our required Client Standards and accurately and correctly complete the Purchase Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Application.
- Rejected Criteria:
- Any Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) that is required to be delivered to a Provider on this Banned Providers List.
- Any Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) application where the client cannot or does not want to pay the required Deposit.
- Our Purchased Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) delivery service is Non Negotiable. We do not change the terms, structure, delivery procedures or prices of this service.
- We do not offer FREE Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) or allow clients to pay for the Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) after the MT760 has been received. If the Bank is not paid to send the Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), then no Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) will ever be sent or delivered. Banks simply do not work for free or on the hope that after they deliver a Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) by MT760 that the client may pay them.
EC requires clients meet key standards and pass compliance in order for us to consider working with them. We do not accept all clients because doing business with EC is a unique Privilege given solely to real, genuine, authentic clients, not a Right that is attainable by all.
We solely deal with real deals, real people and real Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) that need to be delivered to our clients nominated bank accounts. The Bank SWIFT Network is the Gold Standard that validates all aspects of this transaction and provides a respected industry platform where a safe settlement can be facilitated. Close your successful transaction with Secure Platform Funding.
In order for you to get started please download the EC CIS for Bank Instruments, complete and send to email@example.com. We will follow up sending you our EC NSNC NDA. With that in place we have done our KYC and we will send you our Service Agreement for Bank Instruments. By then we have a Pre-approval for your request in place and we will send you the final application for you to sign and return to us. Then we will get you the LOI/MOU. The whole process should take between 15 to 25 days after the first payment is made.