Instrument & Service Description
Our Owned Standby Letter of Credit is issued by World Top 100 Banks, we use the Bank SWIFT Network to have clients Owned Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) delivered Bank to Bank using SWIFT MT799 followed by SWIFT MT760.
We operate a reliable, efficient delivery and authentication process.
Client Deposits are 100% Protected with 3 Levels of Protection
We value our relationships with our clients so much that ALL CLIENT DEPOSITS receive 3 Tiers of Protection which are:
- Corporate Refund Undertaking
- Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
- Deposit Refund Protection Program.
The Deposit Refund Protection Program Guarantees clients Deposits are 100% Safe AND ensures clients Deposits are paid back in FULL to their bank account BEFORE we Deliver the Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) to the clients nominated Bank coordinates.
This is a unique Program that is only available to clients of EC! We specially structured this program to provide clients with the safety, security and peace of mind they deserve when Purchasing an Owned Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) from us.
We strongly recommend ALL clients complete the Deposit Refund Protection Program prior to purchasing a Owned Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC).
13 Massive Advantages when Buying a Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) from us!
- Program operated with Standby Letter of Credit from Top 100 World Banks
- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) are available in both USD or Euro Currencies, pay in USD we Issue in USD, Pay in Euro, we issue in Euro
- Low Purchase Rate of 48+2 (50% Total)
- 10 Days to Complete Full Payment after Delivery of MT760 to your Bank.
- MT799 Pre-advice Included with Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Delivery
- Corporate Refund Undertaking protects your Deposit
- No Personal or Corporate Credit Checks
- No Project Documentation Required
- LOI Signed within 24 Hours of being completed and returned to us
- Simple Delivery of MT760 direct to your Bank.
- All Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) are Fresh Cut specifically for each Client
- 2% Non-Performance Penalty in All agreements
- Your Deposit is 100% Capital Protected and Repaid in Full to you BEFORE we Deliver the Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) if you enrol in our Deposit Refund Protection Program.
Owned Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Deposit Requirements
- 10M SBLC – $250,000
- 20M SBLC – $280,000
- 30M SBLC – $300,000
- 50M SBLC – $320,000
- 70M SBLC – $350,000
- 100M SBLC – $400,000
- 150M SBLC – $450,000
- 200M SBLC – $500,000
- 300M SBLC – $600,000
- 400M SBLC – $650,000
- 500M SBLC – $800,000
Prices in USD
Dual Financial Requirements
When Purchasing an Owned Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) clients must meet two financial requirements:
- Clients MUST be able to pay the above Deposit to have the SBLC Delivered to their bank.
- Clients MUST be able provide a Bank Comfort Letter (BCL) proving they have the funds in their account currently to pay for the 48+2% cost of the SBLC when it is delivered.
These two important criteria are Non-Negotiable!
Estimated Completion Time
The SWIFT MT760 is Delivered 2 Days after the Issuing and Receiving Banks exchange MT799s.
Closing Process – SWIFT
- Within three (3) banking days after the Provider has received the clients Deposit, the Provider will instruct his issuing bank to create the Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) for the Beneficiary and schedule its delivery to the Beneficiaries Bank.
- Within ten (10) banking days Providers issuing bank then issues and sends a Preadvice Notification via swift MT799 to Beneficiaries designated bank receiving account. (Provider shall provide a copy of said MT799 to the Beneficiary by email).
- When the Beneficiaries bank has replied to the MT799 by SWIFT, then the Providers issuing bank issues and sends the Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) via swift MT760 to Beneficiaries designated bank receiving account. (Provider shall provide a copy of said MT760 to the Beneficiary by email).
- The Beneficiaries bank verifies, and pays for the Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) within Ten (10) banking days, and additionally pays out the consultancy fees/commissions.
- Providers bank, within three (3) banking days of receipt of full Invoice payment for the Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), sends the hard copy original Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) to the Beneficiary’s Bank by bank-bonded courier.
Critical Compliance Criteria
Clients that comply with our required Client Standards and accurately and correctly complete the Purchase Owned Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Application and MUST submit it with completed Bank Comfort Letter (BCL).
Any Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) that is required to be delivered to a Provider on this Banned Providers List.
Any Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) application where the client cannot or does not want to pay the required Deposit for the delivery of the SBLC.
Any Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) application that does not include a completed Bank Comfort Letter (BCL).
- Our Purchased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) delivery service is Non-Negotiable. We do not change the terms, structure, delivery procedures or prices of this service.
- We do not offer FREE Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) or allow clients to pay for the Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) after the MT760 has been received. If the Bank is not paid the Deposit to send the Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), then no Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) will ever be sent or delivered. Banks simply do not work for free or on the hope that after they deliver a Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) by MT760 that the client may pay them.
- When Purchasing an Owned Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)the client must produce a Bank Comfort Letter (BCL) as detailed in the Application below. No BCL, No Agreement, No other Option!
EC requires clients meet key standards and pass compliance in order for us to consider working with them. We do not accept all clients because doing business with Secure Platform Funding is a unique Privilege given solely to real, genuine, authentic clients, not a Right that is attainable by all. View our required Client Standards here.
We solely deal with real deals, real people and real Owned Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) that need to be delivered to our clients nominated bank accounts. The Bank SWIFT Network is the Gold Standard that validates all aspects of this transaction and provides a respected industry platform where a safe settlement can be facilitated. Close your successful transaction with EC.
In order for you to get started please download the EC CIS for Bank Instruments, complete and send to email@example.com. We will follow up sending you our EC NSNC NDA. With that in place we have done our KYC and we will send you our Service Agreement for Bank Instruments.
By then we have a Pre-approval for your request in place and we will send you the final application for you to sign and return to us. Then we will get you the LOI/MOU. The whole process should take between 15 to 25 days after the first payment is made.